- 2019 Top Ten Cross-Border E-Commerce in Taipei Annual Conference 2019-10-21
- ”Stories, Suggestions, and Experiences of Publishing in Top Journals” － Dr. Alan R. Dennis 2019-07-03
- The Director of the Center, Professor Liang, served as the chairman of the first cross-border e-commerce “Taipei Neo Trade Awards” 2019-06-28
- 2019 Workshop on Big Data Analytics and Smart Commerce (June 21-22, 2019) 2019-06-25
- New SEO-Build your search path with new thinking and new practices 2019-06-08
- Mobix Shopping Fights to Go Public Next Year, with Three Strategies to Find a Way Out in the E-commerce Business 2019-07-02
- Mobix Shopping Went Publicly, with Revenue of NT 151 million and EPS of NT 1.32 Last Year 2019-07-02
- The Most Important Business Keywords in 2019: Social Fission 2019-07-02
- Luckin Coffee’s Fission Marketing Opportunities: a Lottery Game and its Internet Traffic 2019-07-02
- Top Two Convenience Stores Rushed to E-commerce to Launch a New Tactic. Seven Eleven Pioneered the “Sales Convenience” Community Platform from Order to Pick up in One Shop 2019-05-22
Summary of the main speech content: Marketing challenges and new technology opportunities Big data methods and applications -Community big data insights into market dynamics -Crowd big data to master target customers Practical application case sharing
Dr. Alan R. Dennis, Indiana University, is the president of the Association for Information Systems. In this speech, he shared how to submit papers to top journals.
The Director of the Center, Professor Liang, served as the chairman of the first cross-border e-commerce “Taipei Neo Trade Awards”
The Taipei City Government conducts cross-border e-commerce “Taipei Neo Trade Award” selection activities this year. It is necessary to select the Taipei city to operate cross-border e-commerce, platform or provide related services, and in corporate strategy, business model and operational performance Outstanding companies.
“2019 Workshop on Big Data Analytics and Smart Commerce” was hosted by the Intelligent Electronic Commerce Research Center on June 21-22. This workshop invited many well-known scholars to share the research results, and professors and students of the center also published papers. The workshop focused on new technologies such as big data and artificial intelligence.
We specially invited the industry’s senior SEO expert CEO Lian Qiyou, combined with the past two decades of SEO experience, and in response to the trend changes in the SEO field in the past decade, developed a set of new SEO methodology. Introduce what new and old SEO are, SEO work items, customer experience paths, keyword advertising, and related case introduction and sharing. Through a practical case operation, the audience can more effectively experience the successful operation of SEO.